Sunday, September 19, 2004
The aftermath of The Boards
I'm sorry for the long lapse between posts but it has been an eventful couple of weeks. Last Friday I took the Radiology Written Board Exam and, hopefully, passed. Monday, my friends Matt and Shielah had a girl and Tuesday, my friends Paul and Leslie had a boy. The playgroup now grows to three with more on the way. Mazel Tov! Rosh Hashanah was pretty good. The first day at Shul was like a High School reunion. Saw some old friends and got a solid nanny recommendation out of it. The second day, Kayla, my WW and I got to open The Ark. A pretty impressive honor for a 5 week old. Too bad there were no pictures but it would be bad form to go snapping away in front of The Ark. The rest of the weekend was great. The only bummer was that I was off all week and either there was no wind or too much wind, so no kiteboarding. There is always Aruba in Oct.